Mormon Pop

The other day while making lunch, Rob decided there should be a line of Book of Mormon soda. It would include the flavor Lemonihah. I suggested perhaps a Limehi to go with it. And then he came up with Grape Nephi to round it out. Can anyone think of a flavor to play off of wine bibbers? This is one of many examples that show what a great Disney imagineer he'd make. I really think I should lend him out to them for two months a year. He could just spout ideas at them for sixty days and they would spend the rest of the year winnowing them down and making them happen.

Comments

Zina said…
Cherry Abish?

Kishkumen Kist?

(That's all I got.)
ashley said…
How about Teancum Ice Tea. (Decaf of course)
Mary Ann said…
Since I don't have a fancy blog login, here you go:

Given the overwhelming sentiments toward Coke--what about Korihorcola?

Hee hee hee!
KK

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest