A Green Easter

Easter was an unusually beautiful day in between several rainy, cold, wet, miserable ones. The Easter Bunny brought pocket hymnbooks and CTR rings in German, along with too much sugar and stuff. Rob sang a solo in one of the choir numbers at church. Maddie looked like she'd grown five years overnight. We had a fancy Easter dinner where we actually used the real crystal/china/silver for the kids (they must be getting older!). Kids dyed five dozen eggs on Saturday which were hidden and searched for and then rolled down a slide (Maddie, Will and Sebi) and mashed together like maracas (Joss) on Sunday. There are still enough survivors for breakfasts in egg cups and a chef salad. And our friend Heather came to town that night to see us (ok, really her daughter at BYU) for a few days.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Zina said…
Great photos!

I wish the Easter Bunny had had the same idea for me as for your kids -- I've been forgetting to buy myself a pocket hymnal for years now.
Shawni said…
looks like such a great Easter. i'm just popping by because I was just telling Saydi how much I admire you the other day. I know I've barely ever had the chance to spend much time with you, but I just wanted you to know I really look up to you from that little time we've spent together. Glad so see all's well for you guys.
Megan said…
What beautiful Easter photos -- Maddy looks more grown up every time I see her. I'm feeling great (2nd trimester - Yay!) and Reed and I would love to hang out with you guys before we head off to California for the summer. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest