Presidents' Day Weekend

Aside from the show on Friday night, it seemed like I spent most of the weekend trying to get Fluffy to sleep in a strange bed. I know it wasn't true, because we also went out to breakfast, had fried chicken sandwiches from Blue-haired Betty's, visited my grandmother, shopped for Easter dresses, went to Trader Joe's, watched "Ghosttown" and "Kit Kitteredge" and "Mamma Mia", attended church, and visited with friends.
The weather was absolutely beautiful.
It was green and rainy and made us miss living in California terribly. It has been white and brown here and we're ready for a change.
Grandpa and Fluffy read a book. Among several thing I forgot to pack for the trip were toys for him. He made it through the weekend with two books and a small lion.







Grandma and Joss played a lot. He pulled up on everything and learned to climb their stairs. I wish I had the picture of him sitting on the yoga ball. He was pretty tickled with that. He also loved watching videos with songs.







In our absence, Rob and the boys had a Star Wars weekend. They watched episodes I-III because they hadn't seen them and it was hampering their Lego Star Wars Wii-playing (Sebastian thought that Qui Gon Jinn was a bad dude. When I asked why, Sebi said that it was because he got killed). They also went out, had friends over, went bowling, and had all this Valentine-ness for us when we got home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza