About MA



A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Executive assistant at Lawrence Berkeley Lab
2. Peon at BART-SFO extension
3. Paralegal at Farella, Braun & Martel
4. Case clerk at Freshfields, Fleet Street in London (I only did it for the address!)

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Pride and Prejudice BBC version
3. Mixed Nuts
4. When Harry Met Sally
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Berkeley, CA
3. Piedmont, CA
4. Richmond, CA


D) Four television shows I watch:
(we don't have a TV plugged in, so this is theoretical...)
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. Divine Design
3. anything with Helen Mirren
4. um, think I'll go read a book . . .

E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Berlin
2. Vienna
3. Chile
4. Hawaii


F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. Google search
2. friends' blogs
3. shopping sites
4. my bank


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate.
2. doener kebap (Berlin turkish food -- shaved spiced lamb in a toasted fladenbrot with tomatoes, onions, cabbage and a yogurt-garlic sauce)
3. strawberries
4. ethnic foods -- Thai, Indian, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Ethiopian good stuff over rice


H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Monterey Dunes
2. Mendocino
3. Lietzensee, Berlin
4. Capitol Reef


I) Four people I tag:
1. Marie-Laure Oscarson
2. Saydi Shumway
3. Kathryn Baer
4. Mindy Reimer

Comments

ashley said…
Hi Mary Ann! Yum, I want to try a doener kebap!
Kathryn said…
Love learning things about MA, but a lot I already knew : )
M-L said…
I tag you too! I think that you could include Germany and Austria as places you have lived... you stayed there much longer that any of the other tourists going by.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest