A Fiaker Ride in Salzburg

So I'm killing time until we have a way to upload our pictures since Bonn. We have been taking them, but they are not PC compatible yet. In the meantime, I thought I'd put these up, which I have wanted to do since September 1st when we took them. I'll see what other treasures I've missed in the mad dash to the internet with my flash drive in hand.
Will could not have been more excited to ride up front. This also shows Stefan, our driver, and he looks like some American actor, but I don't know who. Does anyone know? I would have guessed that he was an American actor, going incognito in Salzburg, but I saw his teeth, and that particular dentition does not make it onto screens in America, large or small. Nonetheless, he gave us a nice tour of downtown Salzburg and made the kids happier for 20 minutes than they'd been most of the day. Maddie Lou got to ride up front first. She was the one who campaigned the hardest to ride the horses. She is a horselover of boundless proportions, as all eight-year-old girls should be.
Sebastian was afraid of the horses. To be honest, I was too, once I saw that their eyes were practically clear. They looked to be just this side of albino.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza