Because I Can't Blog

I intended to post these pictures in my last post, but I forgot that I can't just type away. I have to load the pictures first. Ah well, I'm learning. And I see that some of you are learning too. Thanks for the comments! It is fun to get on and hear from friends and family about our wacky exploits.
The McFarlands at the Nuremburg castle (and MA wearing her not-so-wrinkly shirt. YAY!).
Maddie matchets the geraniums (gerania?) at the Nuremburg fortress.
Playing Playmobil on the stairs by the castle. Then we stopped for the typical Nuremburger wursts which were smaller than your thumb and came three to a bun.
This was Will, taking a break from walking by having a seat in Sebastian's stroller.

Comments

Nigel said…
If you're homesick for American breakfast sausages, blackened (in the pan) nuremberger wurstchen are a pretty good ersatz.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest