Dorfgastein Solarbad

I haven't blogged in a week, and it is because we're home now. As I foretold, you can't talk about Dorfgastein when you're back in the desert. Really it isn't possible, but I'll try.
The kids were able to sneak in a trip to the pool even though as I mentioned, it was going to rain the whole time we were there. At least to the McFarlands, the pictures from Dorfgastein are in technicolor while everything else fades to black and white; and it has done this every time we've visited (this was our fourth trip back). Does it look that way to you too?
Our whole family loves swimming, and this is such a stunning setting that it is one of our favorite places to be in the whole world. Enough said.
I'm going to go console myself with my extra-grande kitchen appliances and my garbage disposal which was the thing I missed most this summer.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza