Five Week Update

Here is the latest on Joss, for a few people who are keeping up remotely:
He's five weeks old today.
He's 11 lbs. 5 oz. and is getting some wicked acne.
Still likes to be warm.
He smiles.
He is getting resigned to his wicked cool stroller.
He's been as far as Salt Lake to visit his great grandparents Nelson.
He likes curtain rings and window frames and has a tendency to focus on your right ear.
When in his car seat, he has to have some acoustic Everything But The Girl to calm down.
He likes electronica best -- a big fan of Imogen Heap and FrouFrou.
He has tried banana, yogurt, and Marie's marinara sauce.
Bathtime always quiets him down.
He sleeps well at night, at the expense of his parents.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lois said…
He's a cutie-pie! Yeah, got to hate that baby acne. I have no baby pictures of my little boy because his skin was so bad. People would recoil in fear when they saw him!
Kathryn said…
I need Everything But the Girl to calm down too! Why does the baby acne come around blessing time?
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family! Joss is a very handsome baby! I just can't get over him! I think he looks like his Rob! We look forward to more pictures!
Zina said…
Henry had a lot of the baby zits -- and the worst is I wouldn't leave them alone like you're supposed to; I was always picking at him. He hated it (in fact I think he is still holding a grudge.) (Just kidding.)

Joss is still Way Cute.

I'm confused when you say he sleeps well at night at the expense of his parents. You mean you have to work really hard to get him to sleep well? Or that you stay up while he's sleeping and pay the price later? I guess I am dense . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza