Housework, a Picture Journal

 I am shamelessly adding posts for the last six months because I want to have them here. Not because I want anyone else to read them. Especially this one.
 I actually got out the camera and set the timer in these two pictures to motivate myself to clean the kitchen. I still read and believe in Flylady, who says "You can do anything for 15 minutes". And when I keep track, it really does make me think the mess isn't as bad as I thought.
 Then I tried it with the laundry. I wanted to post these pictures to remember that recently I began listening to TED talks while folding my laundry.

Best thing ever! I learn about global health, women's issues, fashion and copyright, solar apartment gardening, language and finances, happiness, urban gardening, parenting, economics, and on and on. And the clothes get folded. I tell the kids that it's "Mommy Sesame Street".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest