Sebi & the Last Day of School

 We had great seats at the Wasatch Dance Festival because Betsy saved us some in the front row. YAY! Coming from the other side of town with so much construction, we never make it in time for the fold down seats.

 The third graders always do this stick dance. It looks like you'd get your ankles banged a lot during practices.

I love this move, whatever it is. The girl in front looks so cute!

I had to run off to work as soon as I took this picture, but I was glad I came. Rob's colleague Ruth showed up even though she doesn't have kids at Wasatch. She just wanted to see a bona fide maypole dance. 

Comments

KK said…
I'm so pleased with your postings. It's always fun to see what you are up to.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest