Sebastian's Class Play

Next Sebastian's class was putting on The Gingerbread Man. Once I had hauled Joss in by the straps of his overalls, I had a great time watching it because I knew all of the players. They gave us a nice pre-show of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (with noses), Jingle Bells (with bells) and We Wish You A Merry Christmas (in Mandarin).


Then they performed the play. I tried to take a video of Sebastian's part as one of the goats.


It was utterly charming and just what a parent wants from their first grader's class. I told Rob that it's probably not a good measure, but I feel reassured when my kids are doing the same kinds of things in school that I used to do. It makes me feel like they're on the right track educationally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza