Photos from Boston

I just had to post some of the pictures Saydi took in Boston because they are five times better than anything I can do. You can see more of her great stuff here and Saydi Shumway Photography.
Saydi stayed off the swan boat with Emmeline and chased around the lake taking pictures of us. The whole boat had to know who she was by the end of the trip because we were all chanting her name and pointing and waving at her.
I love it! How did I miss this moment? He looks so much better with her lighting than in my pictures. Yay Saydi!
The rhino brothers show their stuff.
We obviously need to practice kissing for the cameras -- too much nose here.

Comments

Lois said…
Those pictures a adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza