Link to Make Your Day -- Where The Hell is Matt

This link comes to you through the graciousness of Linda and Rinda, a truly dynamic duo. It isn't new, but for anyone who needs a four minute pick-me-up, you should check out Matt's worldwide dancing. It is amazing, and the soundtrack "Praan" is also a favorite at our house for the treadmill, cleaning the kitchen, or imitating Matt.
Rob is actually thinking of instituting a two minute boogie in th middle of the three hour film class this semester. This idea comes from friend Curtis's 4:00 Groove and also from Liz Lemon's One Minute Dance Party on 30 Rock. I don't know. Do you think the students will go for it? What will he play?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, I'd seen an earlier incarnation of this where he was usually dancing alone and there was different music.

(I was also mightily confused by it for a little while, because when I got the link it was from someone local, I think, (although I can't remember who it was) and there was a Matt Harding who went to OHS and is now a professional singer/guitar player, and presumably travels a fair bit, but who didn't look anything like *this* Matt Harding unless he had changed a whole lot. I did finally get it sorted out that the two Matts are completely unrelated.)

If anybody could get a bunch of BYU students to dance like this in the middle of a class, it's Rob, and I think it's a GREAT idea. Those long classes can be killer for trying to stay awake -- especially if he's dimming the lights to play film clips.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza