Fluffy Gets Mobile Technology

It took a long time for this kid to get going, but last Friday, it all came together for him in a big way. I set him down in the step down living room and went to get something in the kitchen, and suddenly he was there at my heels, having crawled over, climbed the stair and slid around on the hardwood floor, like a dog on ice. Later, I was sitting downstairs with him, and when I looked up, he was nowhere to be seen. By that night, I'd set up road blocks to keep him from licking the electrical outlets. Time to refresh the kidproofing! The same day he started to pull up and tried to cruise. He's not going to be satisfied until he's careening around like everyone else. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yea! Congrats to Fluffy and extra energy, patience, and diligence to his parents. : )k
Anonymous said…
I think I've mentioned this before, but that little boy is GORGEOUS. I like the upright blue-pajama photo best of this lot. He looks like he's in an action film.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest