Elementen Schloss -- the Destroyers

On Sunday afternoons, the kids and Rob build castles with blocks. The latest incarnation involves knocking them down too. Maddie just wanted to hang out and read her book, but she found herself in the line of fire. If I were a true McFarland I would make some wordplay about ducking for cover here.

Here Will is showing off the catapult, trying to knock the whole thing down. I just noticed the bones and muscles on this kid. It is hard to believe he was such a chubby, tubby baby. I am also partial to Sebi's pajamas here, with the red cape and washboard abs. They make me laugh every time he runs by. We have a direct hit! (Look out Maddie!)

Comments

Lois said…
When we were little we used to do the same thing. My brother would build huge towers with blocks and we would even put little Fisher Price people in them. We called it Temple Akiba (the name of the local synagogue) and then bomb it. We would especially love seeing the people buried by the rubble. I think we were a little demented.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza