Beautiful at the Beach

Wednesday morning was overcast, so we dressed the kids up in their easter finery and went down to the beach. I had never gotten a picture in March that I was thrilled with, especially because it was so early and none of the flowers were out yet.
Saydi, sister-in-law extraordinaire, took these for us. Not only is she an amazing photographer who was wriggling in the sand to get the shot, she's a full service deal (she did Maddie's hair) and edited these while we were at the reunion. She does this semi-professionally and you can see more of her gorgeous work here at http://www.saydiphotography.blogspot.com/ Thanks for all of your hard work, Saydi!
Joss is extremely sensitive to the cold, but after a while he fell asleep and let us cart him around and drop him by the driftwood. I love this one.
I love this one too. And I love another three dozen or so that I won't try to put up here right now!

Comments

Jennette said…
Ok, officially jealous of those gorgeous photos! Of course, it goes without saying that the children are gorgeous too.
Anonymous said…
Those really are fabulous photos. (I wouldn't mind looking at another few dozen.)

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest