Father's Day

We managed to celebrate Father's Day after a manner. Rob got breakfast in bed (with a little coaching to the chefs about what they might make, since I knew that I, for one, wouldn't be up in time to supervise), cards, chocolate, garden hoses, and the procedure he's been asking for every Father's Day for years. You'll have to ask him for the details or look at the certificate on the fridge.
This picture is very much like the one he had with Maddie 10 years ago. Same age, same expression.
We attended church, Rob sang with the choir, and then we had Roger, Betsy and Karen over for dinner. It was Karen's birthday too, so we had candles in the rhubarb cake and then celebrated by pulling an all-nighter with Joss.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Brinaghs said…
That is the sweetest picture. He looks just like Rob.
Lois said…
I love that photo! I still haven't seen that baby. I'm such a bad friend. Rob finally got that "procedure," huh? Let me guess -- breast implants? I didn't know you got a certificate with those. I thought they just came a free "Baywatch" swimsuit.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza