Walking too far in Piedmont

Friday morning Rob and I walked through Piedmont. Rob took pictures of landscapes and architectural details he liked, because we've been known to use them even in Provo. Our criss-cross ivy wall is a copy of two or three houses in the bay area (and it's starting to grow in, which is exciting).
These two were both houses on my walk to school. Speaking of which, my elementary school is in terrible shape and the playground is covered with portable classrooms while they fix it or knock it down to build a new one, or both.
This home has an amazing garden, though I'm not certain you can tell from the picture. It takes about 40 hours a week of gardening and is always changing.
It wasn't a long or particularly strenuous walk, but it was more than I can handle at present, and I was sneaking a rest on every bench we passed by the time we made it back to the center of town. I walked around the rest of the day feeling like my legs were going to fall off at the hips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza