New Stuff, Part I

Since we've taken over our basement (after renting it for five years), we've rearranged a lot of furniture and bought some more. Here is my new cabinet, which we've put in the kitchen (as you can see from the pictures, we're still figuring out what we want to do with it). It's not a great quality piece, but both Rob and I liked it so much that we didn't care. It holds the dishes, which means that we can display the china and crystal instead of hiding it in a dresser where it's been for the last several years.
Here is Will's new bedding. It took a lot of negotiating with that kid to get to this point. I'd show him a picture and he'd want the twelve foot ceilings and the boat-shaped bed and the hardwood floors and the . . . on and on ad nauseum. He has some good taste -- I'll grant him that, but he is a terrible stinker to shop for. This is why usually I buy something and make it a surprise instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest