Font Magica

After a little while, I cajoled Maddie into coming with me to see the Magic Fountain. This is something that happens between the Palau National and the Placa Espanya on Thursday to Sunday evenings, and I'd never seen it on my mission (at least I think I never saw it. I also thought I'd never seen the castellars, and my mother just informed me that we saw them when they came to pick me up off my mission) which meant that I wanted to see it this time. Between the pictures and the videos, you'll know more than you need to about it. It was a steamy metro ride there and filled to the brim with tourists of every age and origin. I turned around about twenty minutes after we'd arrived to find Maddie nearly passed out on the stairs behind me; I took her back home, only getting us on the metro going the wrong way once, and getting lost in the dark. Poor girl!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Gumdroppapalooza