Pool Players

The McFarland Diving Team goes for the gold. Looking at this, I'm wondering what happened to Sebastian since he can't quite swim yet. I'll have to ask him.
Jeff and Hazel have a floatie ring moment.

My brother taught Will how to launch himself off Jeff's shoulders when he stood up out of the water. They practiced the move dozens of times, and it wasn't until three days later that Jeff confessed some anti-inflammatories really hit the spot afterward. Oh, to be growing old . . . Speaking of which, I'm desperately seeking a better night creme for my face. Any suggestions?

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Very Well Done. I like your minimal text and choice of pictures.

I miss you so much it aches

R

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest