Joss-man

Joss is showing an early enterpreneurial flair. He's been working on a line of products all using breastmilk yogurt and cheese. He's tried them as a hair stylant (smelly), all-body moisturizer, and most puzzlingly as a pre-wash treatment on fabrics. I tell him we already have all these. He tells me that the probiotics contained in the enzymes will imbue everything with crucial antioxidants which keep down free radicals. I tell him that with the amount of product he's currently manufacturing, he's going to need to incorporate here soon, before the FDA comes in and shuts him down. He tells me not to worry -- he's only using family and volunteers as test subjects to date.
I think it's time shoulder pads came back into fashion. Very absorbent shoulder pads.

Comments

Kiecoo said…
Shoulder pads are not as washable as the arm of my shirt though, as we found out during sunday school.
Anonymous said…
I read about his exploits, but all I can think of is how very, very cute he is.

Popular posts from this blog

Mohr im Hemd

The Trip Home: A Report Card

Blue and Gold Cake Contest